Great news from Reznor!
Just released is the R7DA DOAS/high OA unit. It is designed for both replacement and new instillation.
- Extremely competitive Price Point
- Patented HG system for increased efficiencies
- Fits on existing Carrier Curbs
- Electrical requirements similar for direct replacements
- 6 & 7.5 ton (up to 20 by the end of the year)
- Rust-less condensate pan
- NG, LP or Electric Heat
- Vertical or Horizontal Airflow (field modified)
- ECM supply Fan
- Variable Speed Compressor (10-100%)
- 1″ Foam insulation
- Control System built-in (Constant CFM, Building Pressure, ect.)
- DDC or local control options
From my experience this is a great unit to fill the tenant buildouts, restaurant, nail salon, and other projects meeting the need for increase ventilation and first cost concerns. Please see the attached cut sheets and let us know if you have any questions.